హేవళంబి నామ సంవత్సర ఉగాది ఉత్సవాలు - 2017
Event Date: On Saturday April 22nd 2017
Event Time: 1:00 PM onwards
Venue: Algonquin Regional High School
79 Bartlett Street
Northborough, MA - 01532
Location Map view - Click Here
Registration for Cultural Participant - Click Here
Registration for TANA Pageant Participant - Click Here
Registration for Telugu Poem competitions - Click Here
TAGB Cultural committee is striving to attain high quality programs. All incoming programs will be scrutinized for certain standards, mixture of all age groups and quality before acceptance.
In order to qualify, programs will be subject to certain criteria:
• Number of participations in a given category could be limited in order to promote diversity in the program
• Program will run for about 7 to 8 hours, your slot can be anywhere within the time frame
• Group programs will be given preference over solo programs
• Solo programs may be considered if they are of exceptional quality
• Programs must be in Telugu language
• Telugu language, culture and attire are strictly enforced. No exceptions please.
• Duration – program length should not exceed 5 minutes and for innovative programs length should not exceed 15 minutes to accommodate more participants.
• Audio /video files are required to submit whenever appropriate
• If we receive repetitions for items/songs, we will request you to change your item and will give you time to send in another entry on first come first serve basis
• Participants can participate in multiple programs but separate entries are required for each program